Eppiflex Honeycomb Templates
All 6 sides of these templates are the same length and the end points are 90 degrees. These shape is most commonly known as the shape used to create Lucy Boston's Patchwork of the Crosses.
Eppiflex templates are a perfect alternative to paper templates for English Paper Piecing (EPP).
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning
- heat resistant.
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!