We are so excited to receive our first order from this great Aussie company. (And there may be another order on the way!)
Eppiflex templates are designed and manufactured in Australia by a small family owned business.
I first used these templates about 12 months ago and fell in love with them instantly. My preference is to glue baste and these templates allow me to have crisp edges and extremely accurate shapes.
What are Eppiflex Templates?
Eppiflex templates are a perfect alternative to paper templates for English Paper Piecing (EPP).
- laser cut for precision – for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to
- strong and durable – reuse again and again
- transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning
- heat resistant.
- hard at their edges – no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!
Hexagon Templates are always the most popular EPP shape. We stock the following sizes:
- 1/4 inch – very tiny, perfect for those looking for a challenge
- 3/4 inch
- 1 inch
- 1 1/2 inch
- 2 inch
Other sizes are available. Just email me for custom sizes.